Wednesday 31 May 2017

Floral Trend on the High Street

As you all know on Saturday I carried out my first shoot as part of my course with London School of Styling. The brief of the shoot was head-to-toe floral look for editorial styling. I had to think bright, bold & colourful! I was so excited for this challenge and quickly started carrying out plenty of research, all of which is shown on my styling instagram page @styledbysaraelizabeth 
I found plenty of references to floral inspiration on the runway. But unfortunately the runway price tags was not something I could afford in order to dress the models for shoot, and so I took to the fabulous British high street. Here are a few of the outfits that I found that I believe covered the “head-to-toe flora” brief….

Zara

Missguided

Boohoo

Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment