Friday 5 May 2017

I Scrub Up Well....

Now it is very rare for me to do a beauty post as naturally I love all things fashion and leave all the makeup etc to my sister (FYI one of the best beauticians & MUAs I know).  However when I do a beauty post then you know it is the real deal and I can't get enough of the product. Well you're in luck...today I found the best body scrub I have ever come across. Now girls if you're like me and feel like your whole life is million times better with a tan, then you know the struggle of trying to get the old layer of fake tan off before applying the new fresh one. We've all been there! So welcome along my new best friend..."I scrub up well" exfoliating body scrub by a brand called Kiss which is exclusive to Wilko. Yes Wilko! For the bargain price of £2. It smells fantastic, leave my skin so clean and fresh but still so soft. No red scubbed off sore skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment