Saturday 27 May 2017

Stylist Emergency SOS Kit

Today is my first shoot as part of my course, I'm so exited! However at the same time I keep thinking "omg what if something breaks, what if it goes wrong." Which got me thinking, at some point in every stylist's career there will be an occasion where they are on set and have a little situation…a zip broke, outfit too small, threads hanging off etc etc. There will be that wild manic of ‘WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!’ This is where a little go to DIY SOS supply kit comes in. Do not fear lads and ladies I have you covered. Every stylist needs their own little emergency supply kit on hand ready for those moments we did not see coming...

Here is what I think should belong in every kit:
- scissors 
- lint rollers
- bull dog clips
- measuring tape
- notepad & pen
- mini sewing kit/needle & thread
- pins
- safety pins
- hair grips
- boob tape
- bra converter


No comments:

Post a Comment