Sunday 14 May 2017

Back to being a student again...

So not sure if many of you know but last month I was accepted onto a Styling course with the London School of Styling. I felt that like I needed to get back into all things fashion related and find my motivation and passion so that I did not get stuck into a dead end job rather than follow my dreams. Yesterday was my first day...

It was a great first day, I absolutely loved every second of it. So the first day was theory based where we learnt all the basics such as staple wardrobe items, colour wheel, life cycle of a trend, the various roles of various types of stylist etc. The course is a more hands on course in the sense that only 2 sessions are theory the rest are all on set doing a shoot or assisting on shoots. In the next few days we should receive our first brief for our first shoot, the theme in Personal Styling. I'm really excited to get this and start planning all my ideas. I can't wait to share this all with you.

Please follow my journey along this course on my new Insta page @styledbysaraelizabeth



Check out London School of Styling online at www.londonschoolofstyling.com
Facebook - schoolofstlying
Twitter @schoolofstlying

No comments:

Post a Comment