Thursday 18 August 2016

30 Before 30

Watching the Olympics the other day and I realised next time the Olympics is on I'll be 28...PANIC MODE PANIC MODE! That's two years away from 30! It got me thinking (okay panicking) about all the things I am yet to achieve in my life. So I decided to make my own '30 before 30' list...sounds easy enough right? Wrong. This was much harder than I thought it would be. I started looking at other people's lists but majority were very generic. Many were just lists of places to visits but I have a separate travel bucket list. Another thing which made it harder was that I am in a lucky enough position where I have completed a lot of things already in my life time. Skydive. Done. Uni degree. Done. Fly alone. Done. Get a tattoo. Done. Travel for months. Done. The list goes on and on however in the end I manage to come up with my own personal goals before I'm 30


1. Buy my own house
2. Get married
3. Have a child
4. Visit 50 different countries (currently on no 29)
5. Work in the fashion industry in a job role I enjoy
6. Lead a healthy life style
7. Learn to cook properly
8. Learn another language
9. Learn to scuba dive
10. Attend a footwear design/making course
11. Become a regular jogger
12. Create an online business on the side
13. Be financial stable with an emergency side fund
14. Complete 3 peaks challenge
15. Complete my Vogue magazine collection
16. Go on a hot air ballon ride
17. Get a new car
18. Invest in stocks and shares (probs should learn about them first)
19. US road trip
20. Safari in Africa
21. Go zorbing
22. Bury a time capsule
23. Buy my childhood dream handbag, Chanel 2.55
24. Because I'm a massive Harry Potter geek, visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida
25. Learn to ski & go on a skiing holiday
26. Go on a helicopter ride
27. Go on a cruise
28. Become a creative baker
29. Ride a Segway
30. Have my own walk in wardrobe/dressing room


No comments:

Post a Comment